Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Prioritization

Last night I was torn between two programs on the television. The first one was on DW-TV about innovation in Germany and the Hasso Plattner Institute (interesting for me as I work for SAP). The other one was the Fight Quest on Discovery Channel (interesting for me as I was a keen practitioner when I was at school).

Both of them were too late at night. Both of them were running almost simultaneously. Both of them were attracting different parts of my attention. I ended up feeling just like in the good old school years with a lot of studying and fighting.

Eventually I made a choice to switch between the channels and to watch both of them. It was just like in real life - dynamically switching between tasks and balancing the priorities.

No comments: