Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The drive behind it

For quite some time now I have been wondering about the highs and lows of the blogging art. Mainly it was about having time and bravery to share.

Then came the Seth Godin's blog that started shaping some of my views of the world. And finally the post of the sought after employee: The marketer's attitude

I know I am not in the professional marketing. However, I believe that we as communicating entities are constantly in interaction with the other such ones. Therefore, knowing basic marketing principles might prove useful.

Being "curious enough about" my "own ideas I decided to blog" them for others to react to as this is the best way to find out my place in relation to you. So, I would highly appreciate your replies and try to reply with the same.

No comments: